PHP WORDPRESS DEVELOPER OPENING IN BEIRUT, LEBANON
JAYPAY is an awesomely-creative brand and marketing agency that start-ups, established companies, as well as international brands are turning to, as we do things differently when it comes to marketing. Our fantastic and growing list of clients stems from all over the world, and the great thing is that we’re just getting started!
JAYPAY’s Lebanon office is located at BDD, and it’s in our Beirut location that we’re looking for a PHP WordPress Developer who can manage both front-end and back-end development of our WordPress websites starting from plug-ins, to security updates, all the way to writing clean reusable codes.
Working at JAYPAY is fun, challenging, and rewarding, BUT we’re only going to be interviewing candidates who can show us just how well they can work under pressure. Read on to see how you can do this.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PHP WORDPRESS DEVELOPER AT JAYPAY?
Remember, you’re going to have to have all of these attributes/assets/super-powers before applying:
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL and related databases, with a deep interest and experience in MySQL
- Experience in working on the basic PHP 7 or web server exploits along with their solutions
- Experience building and maintaining a CMS
- Deep understanding of database design and administration
- The ability to have fun and make your teammates laugh. This is an important skill and not everyone can pull it off.
- A smile.
If you’ve got all of the above and want to join us as our PHP WordPress Developer, get in touch.
We’re firm believers that no one is the finished article, and even if you’re an experienced PHP WordPress Developer, we’re still looking for someone who wants to learn – no scratch that, is eager to learn more. It’s also our hope that you get to teach us a thing or two, too.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PHP WORDPRESS DEVELOPER AT JAYPAY
As a PHP WordPress Developer at JAYPAY, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and managing websites using WordPress
- Managing front-end and back-end website development
- Creating, testing and deploying new, innovative website applications while working with other developers to meet data acquisition requirements
- Exploring and assessing different alternatives for implementing new application features
- Developing plans for keeping the website updated and current at all times, and recommending improvements for performance
- Keeping up with the latest programming practices and web technologies
- Troubleshooting and resolving website problems for clients and co-workers
- Using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
WHAT YOU GET AS A PHP WORDPRESS DEVELOPER AT JAYPAY
Apart from being part of one of the most fun, creative, and inspiring teams, you’ll be paid in Fresh Dollars. Lollars and Monopoly money isn’t really a thing at JAYPAY, so real, American dollars it is! At JAYPAY, you’re also given a quota of public holidays, medical insurance, and of course, annual leave*.
The PHP WordPress Developer is a great role for someone who is hungry, driven, organised, and wants to succeed. If you have all those qualities, we promise you that we’ll guarantee your success, both here at JAYPAY and beyond.
Good luck, stay safe & stay awesome!
*Medical insurance and annual leave are provided after your probation period ends.
APPLY HERE FOR THE PHP WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Simply fill in the form below and make sure you upload your outstandingly awesome cover letter. We accept Word Doc and PDF formats.