JAYPAY: Our ethos
We could fill this section with fluff words which big us up. Thing is, when it comes to the JAYPAY brand, it’s not about us; it’s about our incredibly talented team, which could include you. Our team is what makes us. So, enough talk about why we think we’re great, let’s focus on what our team has to say:
“There’s always a chance for anyone here to realise the potential they’ve got, even if they don’t know it! You’re pushed out of your comfort zone and into a space that’ll show you what you’re truly made of. You can trust your mentor, not to mention that I actually love the marketing domain.”
Former intern, now marketing superstar
Your role as a full-stack developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be working closely with our CMO on all the current and future projects. It’s a fun and exciting role for anyone who wants to work for a fast-paced firm that’s going places. Plus, you’ll learn a lot. That’s a promise.
Key responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Developing new and innovative user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimising all websites and web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a hungry, driven Full Stack Developer who’s comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and understands third-party libraries. We’re looking for a real team player who has a true knack for visual design and utility.
When it comes to adding new talent JAYPAY, we don’t just look at your academic background. You can have PhDs coming out of your arse, but if you don’t fit in, can’t smile, are incapable of having fun, can’t relax, or get off whatever high horse you’re on, maybe it’s best you try another marketing agency. We’re looking for brilliant minds that’ll turn heads with their creativity, and make everyone around them want to be around them.
For the role of Full Stack Developer, we’re looking for a brilliant mind who has the following in their locker:
- Experienced with React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and experience with CSS3
- Experience in creating responsive websites without having to be shown what is responsive and what clearly isn’t
- Experience with modern tools such as npm, Grunt, Bower, Git, etc.
- Experience with frameworks (backbone, angular, etc.)
- The ability to create WordPress themes from scratch as well as modify WordPress themes to perform any functions
- The ability to build innovative WordPress plugins
Some advantages that could get you through the door
When it comes to drawing up the candidate shortlist, we take a look at absolutely everything. But, If you’ve got this additional experience, you just might make it onto the shortlist faster than anyone else:
- Experienced React developer
- Understands the fundamentals of UX/UI
Some of the perks
You’ll be loved and cared for, and we show that to all our team in the form of the way we treat them as well as the monetary benefits they enjoy. You’ll be working out of our Beirut office at BDD and you’ll be paid in Fresh US Dollars. You’re also put on a 100% medical coverage plan (once you’ve seen out your probationary period). Bonuses for exceptionally hard work are given too, and the working environment is fun, energetic, and magnetising.
How to apply
Fill in the form, and we’ll get back to you. Every application is treated confidentially. We’re not lovers of spam, and we’re pretty sure you’re not too, so we’ll never give out your personal details to anyone. We’re fully GDPR compliant too.
We’re going to ask you to prove that you’re as good as you say you are, so have your portfolio ready.
Stay safe, stay awesome, and good luck!